CSCS Construction - Health and safety
Professional construction qualifications delivered by experienced trainers.
Level 1 Health and Safety In A Construction Environment (Required for CSCS cards)
This Health and Safety course is for those working in construction or those looking to work in construction. This course is needed for those wishing to apply for their CSCS green card to work on a construction site.
Level 2 Award in Principles of COSHH
This qualification introduces learners to the risks associated with hazardous substances and the controls available. Course content includes:
- Employers and employees duties relating to hazardous substances.
- Statutory duties.
- Ways in which information about hazardous substances are communicated
- Definitions of 'Risk' and 'Hazards' with respect to hazardous substances
- COSHH risk assessment process.
- Different forms of hazardous substances
- Hierarchy of control.
- Information for COSHH.
- Procedures for dealing with incidents involving hazardous substances.
CPCS A73 Training
This is the CPCS A73 Traffic Marshall training and test.