Construction - Health and safety
Level 1 Health and Safety In A Construction Environment (Required for CSCS cards)
This course is needed for those wishing to apply for their CSCS green card to work on a construction site.
Level 2 Award in Principles of COSHH
An introduction to the risks associated with hazardous substances and the controls available. Course content includes:
- Employers and employees duties relating to hazardous substances.
- Statutory duties.
- Ways in which information about hazardous substances are communicated
- Definitions of 'Risk' and 'Hazards' with respect to hazardous substances
- COSHH risk assessment process.
- Different forms of hazardous substances
- Hierarchy of control.
- Information for COSHH.
- Procedures for dealing with incidents involving hazardous substances.
CPCS A73 Training
This is the CPCS A73 Traffic Marshall training and test.