Business Skills, CSCS, First aid
Professionally delivered qualifications to enhance organisations and individuals skills to help raise and maintain good standards of business skills.
Level 2 Customer service
This qualification is aimed at individuals working or preparing to work in a customer service role or where using the telephone is a part of their role. Topics include:
- Principles of customer service.
- How customers' needs and expectations are formed.
- Knowing the interpersonal skills and appropriate behaviour required in the customer service environment.
- Understanding the principles of responding to customers’ problems or complaints.
Level 2 Team Leading
This qualification is aimed at team leaders across a variety of sector areas. It aims to recognise the skills and competences of learners in the workplace and allow learners to demonstrate the skills required for a career in management. Topics include:
- Manage personal development, develop working relationships with colleagues.
- Communicate information and knowledge.
- Plan, allocate and monitor the work of a team.
- Manage or support equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion in your area of responsibility.
- Lead and manage meetings, manage knowledge in your area of responsibility.
- manage customer service in your area of responsibility.
Level 2 - Retail Knowledge
This qualification is aimed at individuals who are already working within the retail sector or who are looking to develop their knowledge and understanding to obtain employment within the sector, perhaps as checkout operators or sales assistants. Topics include:
Understanding the business of retail.
Understanding the control, handling and replenishment of stock in a retail business.
Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business.
Understanding customer service in the retail sector.
Understanding the retail selling process.